Texas Stamp Dealers Association: Pledge to Our Customers
You can trust a TSDA Stamp Dealer
The Texas Stamp Dealers Association (TSDA) requires all members to abide by the following Pledge:
As a member of TSDA, I recognize my obligation to the public and hereby pledge:
- To buy and sell at prices commensurate with a reasonable return on my investment and at prevailing market conditions.
- To give advice to my clientele in philatelic matters to the best of my ability.
- To refrain from dealing in stolen, counterfeit, or forged philatelic material, and report to authorities any information regarding stolen, counterfeit, or forged philatelic material.
- Will provide buyers a complete statement about any material that is repaired, regummed, reperforated, reprinted or otherwise altered material.
- To purchase philatelic material from the public at reasonable prices, with due allowance for my risk and prevailing market conditions.
- To be truthful in my advertising.
- To refrain from denigrating my competitors.
- To make no false claim to a policy or practice of generally underselling competitors.